Joining the OCPS PTO has never been easier!
The Oconee County Primary School Parent Teacher Organization (OCPS PTO) provides a way for parents, teachers, and school staff to work together for the good of our school. We are excited that PTO membership for 2016-2017 school year will be FREE thanks to the success of last year’s No-Sell Fundraiser.
- Membership in PTO does not commit you to anything but does provide these benefits:
- Communication – PTO helps members to stay informed about what is happening at OCPS.
- Volunteer Opportunities – We have a wide variety of needs that you can help with based on your schedule.
- Directory - This year, we will also be creating a directory of member families. You will have the opportunity to indicate on the membership form if you would like to be included in this directory
- Research shows that parental involvement increases individual student achievement.
Our first PTO meeting will be Tuesday, August 30 at 6:30 pm in the OCPS Media Center.